Everyday Household Expenses and Meal Entertainment Card
Salary packaging cards are very popular – they are easy to use and paperless. GO Salary has partnered with Beyond Bank Australia, a member owned community bank and a leading provider of card solutions.
We offer a Salary Packaging card for everyday household expenses, and a Meal Entertainment card for dining and holiday accommodation. These cards meet taxation requirements and have been accredited by the Australian Taxation Office.
- No need to submit claims or proof of expenses (receipts, banks statements and invoices).
- The cards have Paywave technology and are fully compatible with Apple Pay and Android Pay.
- Make purchases anywhere in the world where VISA is accepted.
- Access to balances and transaction history 24/7 via internet banking or the Beyond Bank mobile app.
- Set push notifications on your mobile app to let you know when your funds have been deposited.
Where can the Salary Packaging card be used?
Use your card to buy almost anything – including everyday expenses such as groceries and clothes, or pay for your expenses, such as your utility bills.
Where can the Meal Entertainment card be used?
Use your card to purchase meals at most bistros, cafes, hotels and restaurants. You can also use the card to pay for holiday accommodation in Australia and overseas.
How do I get started?
For new GO Salary members, apply now to get your salary packaging started in minutes. You can then select your cards and amounts when adding expenses to your salary package from My Salary Package.
Existing members can add a card by logging in here. You can then add a card from My Salary Package.
Send us a message using your GO Salary inbox, email email@example.com, phone (03) 9955 7380, or Ask Amy!